After Death experience in a Dream

I would like to share a significant experience I recently had in a dream.

I first share that, in the past, I twice experienced a very loud and metallic noise in my head. It felt like a warning. The sound alerted me of a danger around. I could avoid annoying situations related, the first time to a group of jellyfish, the second time to an enormous cockroach on my bed… It felt weird. I wanted to know where this sound was coming from.

The dream showed me a memory of past lifetime with tragic ending. I intuitively knew this experience had truly happened. The dream wanted to show me something. I become the witness of a traumatic death of mine…
The old sailing boat was shaking and crashing. The waves were like mountains moving with a terrific power. I could sense my fear when I saw the rocks of the coast coming closer and knew that was the end of it. I was very scared. I can at the same time distance myself from the trauma as the observer of the fearful memory.
I then heard the same metallic sound I mentioned earlier. It was surely a chaotic and spectacular dream state. The wave crashes me against the rock. I am dead.
Normally, I would have wake up, sweating and panting in my bed; happy it was just a nightmare. This time, it did not stop there. I saw myself moving through the rock. The sound stopped. A sort of veil was lifted. The fear disappears and love embraces everything. I find myself in a very peaceful and warm room where Da Pah Kwan Yin San was waiting for me with a big smile on her face. In my dream, I am wet on the floor, still holding the young adult male body shape. I woke up with a smile too and forgot the dream.

It came back in my awareness few days after. I was watching an episode of “Years and Years” on my computer with my earplugs on. I froze in front of my screen when I heard the sound again! Sorry for the spoiler… in the episode, Daniel dies in a storm on a boat. Although Daniel died as an actor in a virtual creation, it made me cry.

When I mentioned these sounds in a conversation with you, Da Pah Kwan Yin San, you asked me if I was in the water when I heard the sound. That is when we spoke about the dream and you smiled.
It makes sense to relate the water element to birth, not that much to the illusion of death. I would like to know more about how this metallic sound is related to Ka’ya’ka, the metaphysical expression for the water element.

Da’ka’ya
Da Hana Akeyasan Ekaraia Gaia San :blossom:

3 Likes