Consciousness in Universe is Scale Invariant Event Horizon of Brain

2 Likes

Da’ka’ya for your post, Da Chachi Ram San :sparkling_heart: Love this phrase from the preceding research cited in this fascinating article: …the purpose of which is to show “how the living system, and the information processes underlying life consciousness reside at a much deeper, intrinsic level of the universe.”

It is extremely affirming and exciting to see bigger and bigger leaps in the science of consciousness!

San’a’kaya i ohami vish imziai’e :pray::sparkling_heart:.

2 Likes

It sure is! I also find it fascinating how people with all kinds of backgrounds are slowly but surely discovering the metaphysical truths (as taught at Imzaia World, like that brilliant interview here on Imzaia City with Tom Campbell who states that ‘Consciousness is Immortal’.

2 Likes

Truth is truth and it can’t be hidden forever! :wink: Not to mention that as Da Gaia San ascends, of course there will be openings. Let’s go for quantum leaps “coming at us” from everywhere then! And, I thoroughly enjoyed the Tom Campbell interview, as well! Gobs and gobs of love to you! :sparkling_heart::pray:

2 Likes

Truth is truth :heart: Lots of love to you, too! :gift_heart:

2 Likes