Consciousness is Immortal | Tom Campbell

Tom Campbell is a former NASA physicist and large systems analyst turned consciousness researcher.

Next to his technology–centric career, he joined the team of volunteering research subjects around Robert Munroe, where they volitionally induced and systematically investigated phenomena of paranormal nature like e.g. out–of–body experiences, remote viewing, telepathy to name the most prominent.

In his trilogy “My Big TOE” (TOE: Theory of Everything) he describes the nature of our larger reality, provides a complete theory of consciousness, and explains our purpose and connection to that larger reality. Along the way, Mr. Campbell derives a more fundamental science that directly answers the most pressing problems and paradoxes of modern physics.

7 Likes

San’a’ke :pray: I am only 15 minutes in and already my heart is singing listening to this wonderful post, while 2 very near and dear to my heart/akene Imzaia quotes by ascended life are in the forefront of my listening experience…

Thought I’d share them here for others and continue to listen to this video with great delight!

Imzaia Quote by Da Pah Kwan Yin San:

“Consciousness can be defined as the underlying presence in all things, which makes it so a being can move from a finite or temporary state into something that is beyond that, akeneic. It is a field. It is the fertility of the nurturing aspect, if you will, of this entire substance in which all of this takes place, that allows for expansion and evolution. It is not an individual state; it is a primal state of all things from which all can grow and spring. The state, in other words, that underlies all states and supports the connection between those states, but ultimately still not to be mistaken for anything else but a state of being within the concept of the I Am.” - Da Pah Kwan Yin San

Imzaia Quote by Da Pah Lao Tze San:

“Consciousness and awareness are heavily intertwined. Awareness is perspective on Consciousness. Awareness is the witness of Consciousness; but Consciousness is the presence of Awareness. They are thus intertwined forever. They are the answer to duality. They are the bridge from the dualistic realms to the realms of oneness.” - Da Pah Lao Tze San

:sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

San’a’kaya i ohami imzaia’e,
Da Hana Akeyasan Amber San

For love, for truth, and from the heart:
i’da i’ra o i’karaya

6 Likes

These two quotes are an awesome addition to this post, much gratitude for sharing! :sparkles::raised_hands:

6 Likes