Endless Consciousness - Full Film

Source: EMS FILMS Ton Okkerse YT Channel:

Note: This film is in Dutch with auto-generated Dutch subtitles. It can be translated to another language by using the YT Settings tool in the video toolbar at the bottom of the video.

The description below is “google-translated” from Dutch to English:

‘Endless Consciousness’ - documentary 86’ minutes © EMS FILMS

A cinematic exploration of how near-death experiences transform the lives of ordinary people and how this experience changes our everyday conceptions of life and death. The book Endless Consciousness by cardiologist Pim van Lommel radically changed the understanding of life for many people.

The book is the result of twenty years of scientific research into people’s experiences with a so-called near-death experience (or NDE). Director Mark Verkerk (Buddha’s Lost Children, De Nieuwe Wildernis) was inspired by this book, for this documentary by a statement by Van Lommel:

“If you assume that science is materialistic, you by definition eliminate consciousness. Because consciousness is not to measure. I can never scientifically prove that someone is in love or finds a painting very beautiful. And yet it is the greatest reality a person has. So I suppose you have to have a different kind of science that also allows for subjective elements. For me, science means asking questions with an open mind.”

Direction & screenplay: Mark Verkerk With: Pim van Lommel, Raymond Moody, Carlo Leget, Joke Endedijk – van der Jagt, Cindy Wielders, Paul Derks, Bart Sikkens and Reinier TilanusCamera: Mark Verkerk and René Heijnen Producer: Ton Okkerse

4 Likes

To view subtitles/closed captions in a different language, using the buttons in the tool bar at the bottom of the video, make sure subtitles/closed captions are on (if on, the CC button should be underlined in red, and in the film’s original version the subtitles should show they are auto-generated in Dutch).

Next click the settings gear/tool next to the CC button. Click on “Subtitles/CC(1), Dutch(auto-generated) >”, then click on auto-translate and select the desired language.

1 Like

Enjoy this short interview with Dr. Pim van Lommen by Kosmos Magazine!

In Engish, with english subtitles/closed captioning.

Source: The Martinus Institute

2 Likes