Fantastic Fungi, directed by Louie Schwartzberg

Fantastic Fungi, directed by Louie Schwartzberg, is a consciousness-shifting film about the mycelium network that takes us on an immersive journey through time and scale into the magical earth beneath our feet, an underground network that can heal and save our planet. Through the eyes of renowned scientists and mycologists like Paul Stamets, best-selling authors Michael Pollan, Eugenia Bone, Andrew Weil and others, we become aware of the beauty, intelligence and solutions the fungi kingdom offers us in response to some of our most pressing medical, therapeutic, and environmental challenges.
:mushroom::green_heart::mushroom:

“Fantastic Fungi makes the case that the answers to disease, anxiety, depression and global warming might be found underfoot. And they’re tasty to boot.”
~ Michael Casey,
Boulder Weekly

“a must see for anyone interested in life, death and the pursuit of the planet’s well-being.”
~ David Carpenter,
Forbes

source: https://fantasticfungi.com

4 Likes

Thank you so much for posting this gem, Da Ekaraia Gaia San!

I have enjoyed revisiting this beautiful film, the subject of which has recently come up in my consciousness again recently. As an eager Star Trek Discovery fan, how the intrepid discovery crew moves through time and space using/through the mycelium network always tickles my fancy, and I was absolutely delighted to hear Da Solarys San mention this, along with the Tree of Life, in the Imzaia Metaphysical Mentorship Program’s ‘Art of Portal Travel’ teaching. We are more inter-connected and have more power in our hands and heart than the mind has the ability to think!

I’ve just reposted to social media and hope this gem gets a good following!

Love,
Da Amber San
:heart::two_hearts::heart:

Another fascinating article about our fungi creations:

1 Like

Another fascinating piece on fungi. Now I am REALLY convinced shows like Star Trek Discovery are trying to tell us something and partially while I love it so much! :heart:

2 Likes

Wonderfull to watch! Thank you for sharing.
Amazing to see the flower of Life and the myscelium network hand by hand :heart::mushroom::heart:

1 Like