L/L Research Roundtable Interview // Law Of One

L/L Research’s Jim McCarty, Gary Bean, and Austin Bridges join Aaron Abke on his YouTube channel for a Law of One roundtable discussion. Aaron moderated the conversation as they explored topics ranging from reincarnation, harvest, thought-forms, the movement toward fourth density, and how to get perfect hair every time.

Aaron Abke is a devoted spiritual seeker, student of the mysteries, counselor, and YouTube content creator who, as his About page says, “helps people free their mind, empower their heart, and expand their consciousness.” Many thanks to L/L Research and Aaron for their work and an energizing conversation!

2 Likes

For many of us, the Law of One material is a foundationally valuable complement to the Imzaia material. I’ve also had some “business” dealings with L/L Research and was struck by how their heartfelt devotion to the Law of One permeated all of their communication and actions. Enjoy this short introduction to L/L Research followed by a Q&A that I hope augments your ascension journey as it has mine. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes