“Our Deepest Fear” – Spoken by Marianne Williamson

Source: Spiritual Growth Events:

In this video, Marianne Williamson personally speaks her famous “Our deepest fear” quote.

It’s one thing to read this quote, as we have many times. It’s an amazing thing to hear her speak it with her Truth, her Love, and her Light!

Personal Note: Many moons ago, Marianne Williamson’s wonderful books were a big part of my awakening, empowering me to “return to love” and to pray, not as a supplication to an “other” god or any religion, but to imagine, discover, and speak my truth, from the inside out, in celebration of and from the heart! Many moons ago, I also “found” the Imzaia material, a treasure trove of empowerment, truth, and universal love, and my life has expanded since then, beyond my wildest imagination, and continues to expand in wonderful ways, with every breath and every heartbeat!

It also may be exactly what “the doctor” ordered as we individually and collectively move beyond limitation and illusion to fully re-discover the truth of who we are and to create amazing new realities!

Enjoy this enlightening video and more on Imzaia World, Imzaia Universe, and Imzaia City as well!
:sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart: