Q'uo on Becoming the Magician

Source: Brian Scott YT Channel/The Reality Revolution

Q’uo talks about a variety of amazing topics, in particular on becoming the magician and taking on the magical personality.

"The query you have for us this evening is one which is rich and full of nuance. And in order to begin to discuss the question of balance for those who seek the One, we would, as we often do, take a step or two back to gaze at the environment in which the seeker does his work within your third-density world. Your density is called the Density of Choice and it is a heavily polarized environment. On the physical level you have light and darkness. On the spiritual level you have love and fear. On the mental level, you have all of the opposites that the intellect may generate, and of those, my friends, there is no end.

So here you are within this very polarized environment in which, as a spiritual seeker, the questions of morality and spirituality are paramount. What is service? What is service to others? What is service to self? What is radiance? What is contraction? What is the nature of you as a soul embedded inextricably in flesh?

Yes, you are flesh and yes, you are spirit. How can that be? Is there a dichotomy betwixt flesh and spirit? Is this incarnation that time and that place in which you discover that there is no dichotomy betwixt your flesh and your spirit?

As you move deeper into the considerations of spiritual seeking, you find your awareness of yourself blooming like a flower. You begin to feel the power of being yourself, of consoling, of loving, of supporting, of sustaining. You begin to see that choice-points fall along the way. You can take each choice-point in many different ways, depending upon what you want, what you desire, and what you will. If you desire to be consoled, what are the ramifications of that choice? Using the pairing of the opposites of the one known as Francis, if you desire to be loved, what are the natural ramifications of that choice? These are some of the most spiritually central considerations. Therefore, we recite to you this instrument’s imperfect memory of that powerful prayer.

Make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is discord, union. Where there is doubt, faith. Where there is despair, hope. Where there is sadness, joy. Where there is darkness, light. Help me to seek not to be loved, but to love. Not to be consoled, but to console. Not to be pardoned, but to pardon. For it is in giving that we receive. It is in pardoning that we are pardoned. And it is in dying that we rise to larger life."

Q’uo is a gathering of high density beings who are channeled by ll research.

For more on Q’uo check out llresearch.org

The Reality Revolution: www.therealityrevolution