Science of the afterlife - Alan Ross Hugenot

Alan Ross Hugenot, a physicist, asked some big questions after his near death experience in 1970. He is interviewed here about his findings as outlined in his book “The death experience: what it is like when you die.”

5 Likes

Da’ka’ya for sharing :heart::pray:t3::heart:

2 Likes

A short and fascinating discussion about the near death experience and consciousness. Da’ka’ya for posting this! :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart::pray::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This is a very lovely interview about a topic that touches my heart. I like everything Alan Ross Hugenot says here. :heart_eyes:
I know how relaxing is to die. I have been ask to come back many times already and would have prefer to stay. I have to finish the job too :dizzy::sparkling_heart:
I remember some previous lives and traumatic deaths. Never asked for this to happen, just came to my awareness during deep state of meditation.
How could Consciousness die! :pray:
San

2 Likes

San’a’ke :sparkling_heart: My heart is touched by your sharing of your experience, Da Ekaraia Gaia San :pray::kissing_heart: – as much and more as this poignant post. Thank you so very much!

And yes, indeed how could Consciousness die!

In San,
Da Amber San
:sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes