Study Of The Pah | Mentorship Class 2 — What Reality Are You Focusing On?

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

TITLE - Mentorship Class 2 — What Reality Are You Focusing On?

AUTHOR - Da Pah Kwan Yin San

RECORDED - 7 January 2022

START TRANSCRIPT:

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: San’akeyan’shi imzaia’e. Welcome everyone! So wonderful, wonderful to see you. I am here with Da Pahdasan’ka.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: San’a’ke o Da Pah Kwan Yin San o Da Akeyan’shi. Nice to be here with everyone. Happy New Year!

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Wow, alright, so this is all new for me as well, so, I am going to have to regularly check all the settings here. I do know that if everyone would check the bottom of their screen, you should see an area there that says ‘reactions’. And when you hover over that and tap that, then you can raise your hand. You can do so in case you have a question. I can then unmute you and we can have a chat, alright?

Great. Let’s have a look here. There still are a bunch of people, of course, that should be arriving at any point. They will then arrive in the waiting room, and I will let them in. But, yes. In the meantime, here we are all together. It’s amazing. It’s amazing.

Introduction White Space Training

I have to say that, of course, I would have preferred that this meeting was not happening virtually like this, but that it was either happening in the same physical space or, even better, in the future in what we call ‘White Space Training’. Just saying that we were already using the term ‘White Space’ before the Matrix movies did so, and before ‘The Good Place’ TV show did so, but the concept pretty much is the same.

The White Space Training has already been presented to students going as far back as 2007. It is something that we are going to be focusing on here in the Mentorship Group Classes as well, with the goal of, ultimately, giving all of you, or awakening within all of you the ability to do this type of Zoom meeting but then akeneically, which, of course, is the space that we truly would like to be. It is very possible using the principles of Vah and the elements of San to easily generate around yourself I should say, or ‘reconfigure’ is a better term, reconfigure the field around yourself, in order to change the perception that you are having here and now. And then the perception that you are having, will change from the physical environment that you are in to the White Space environment that we usually teach students in, which then are not bound by time or by space or location in a way.

Would you like to say anything about that, Pahdasan’ka? In the meantime, I am letting some more people in.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Sure! If you think about it, if you are in a vibrational space within this Ekaraia, you have a limited lifespan, and it would be absolutely impossible for you to learn everything that you needed to learn during that span, but if you are able to surpass the illusions of time and space, you will be taught in an area devoid of those things, you could, of course, theoretically train for thousands upon thousands of years and return back to the same moment.

So, this is really a huge goal for all students to achieve, this White Space. Because there are no boundaries there, like there are here.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: And just for those of you that are already aware of the metaphysical concepts of Dahlyn, the White Space literally simply translates into Vahlyn. So, it is in a way Vahlyn training. It is literally moving yourself out of the physical field and into the non-physical or metaphysical field, where there is no time; there is no space, and, indeed, the classes can go on a bit longer than they will here today – with also the interesting perspective, of course, that you are then… or we are freed from having only this body to communicate to you in, so, at that point, all the various teachers – Da Ojadasan’ka, Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi San, Da Pah Lao Tze San, Da Pah Ekara San, and others – can be there without what I like to call ‘the revolving door effect’, which is sort of the coming in and out of the body, if you will. Oh, I see more people arriving.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: So, would this be the concept of the bridge then, are you basically accessing the Domain when you go further into it?

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: White Space, yes. White Space is not exactly the Domain or the metaphysical Domain, as you know it, but it is an in-between area. It is the first area that you invoke when you step into this Ekaraia from the Domain, from the metaphysical space. Once the metaphysical Domain vanishes from your perspective, you are in White Space Training, and from White Space you generate this Ekaraia, or you enter this Ekaraia, using Vah and the elements of San again.

This is going to get very boring because I am going to say, ‘using ‘Vah and the elements of San’ a lot because, ultimately, it really is no more difficult than that. You have all listened for many years to the Study of Vibration, and one of the things that the Study of Vibration is very good at, is presenting very simple information to very complex minds – human minds, 21st century minds, in other words – whereas the Study of the Pah takes all of that and brings it back to the simplicity post the inscension perspective of the student, let’s say.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

1 Like