Study Of The Pah | Mentorship Class 3 | Opening the Eyes of the Heart – Part 2

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

TITLE - Mentorship Class 3 - Opening the Eyes of the Heart - (White Space Training, Class 1)

Part 2 of 2 - Discussion

AUTHOR - Da Pah Kwan Yin San

RECORDED - 11 January 2022

START TRANSCRIPT:

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: San’a’ke imzaia’e!

Akeyasans: San’a’ke imzaia’e.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Beloved, beloved Akeyan’shi, welcome to see you all… Uhm, happy to see you all and welcome, I mean to say! See, it’s already beginning to disentangle, this whole vibrational nonsense!

Da Hana Akeyasan Amber San: Yes!

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Joining me for this part of the conversation in the physical this time is Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Imzaia’e. Nice to be back here with you all again.

Akeyasans: San’a’ke o Da Pahdasan’ka.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: So, we are going to not let this go on for too much longer, but I think it is still nice for all of us to perhaps have a bit of a chat. There is also some questions that were sent in last time already, and if any of you have any questions, I am going to keep you unmuted for the entire time – or any comments, or anyone that wants to share their experience with what I have explained or what we have practiced so far, or any clarifications, this is the moment to do all of that.

Let’s see if there is nobody else in the waiting room anymore. No, everybody is here. Cool.

Okay. Who wants to get started? Pahdasan’ka, do you have anything that you want to take it away with?

Experiencing the non-vibrational State

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Sure. I was quite surprised actually with how quickly you could start to feel the difference between the vibrational and the non-vibrational.

What I had was a question, really. Round about the second time around, between the e and the i, I could really feel like a lot of things disappeared, and it was almost like, especially on the e, that it was just the tone, that I could just experience that tone and I couldn’t really experience anything else. So, my question is, is that then, when that stops, is that when you feel like you are done with that purging, if you like, of that particular vibration level? Is that what is happening there, when you feel like you’re nothing other than this tone, literally, or this expression?

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Pretty much.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Is that then when that falls away, you move onto the next one?

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Pretty much. I would say that is coming close to what I am trying to express. Yes, yes, indeed. It is the dissolving of those particular frequencies and, therefore, as these frequencies dissolve, the particular vibrations that are being held together by those frequencies that are dissolving… So, yes.

One thing that I might have not mentioned, but I did mention it in the email that went out yesterday, of course, the key here is that this White Space Training, this hono’lyn’vah, is all about being able to enter into tuition together in a timeless and spaceless environment. And in order to do so, that means an environment without the ego or beyond the ego; without the mind or sahvok, or beyond sahvok, and without the ultimate construction of the personality as you know it today. The identity, I should say, not so much the personality itself. The persona evolves. The personality evolves into the persona. The persona evolves into the so-called godhead expressions of the self. And those are still illusions. They will try to make you believe they are not, but they are still illusions. And eventually, that will evolve into the Creator Self – but that is more of an exit of the Ekaraia, rather than an entering White Space Training.

So, ultimately, that is what it is about. Everything that I have explained today might have come across a little technical, but it is about creating this opportunity to learn the metaphysical truth without the hindrance of sahvok, etc… Now, remember, of course, that you entered this Ekaraia as an Akeyan’shi to eventually experience sahvok, not as a theory but as a practice because in the metaphysical domain, in Vahlyn, in all of those realities that you have heard about over time, of course, there is no such thing as sahvok. It is a theoretical study. Here the study is practical. So, that is the second thing I wanted to say about it.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

2 Likes