Study Of The Pah | Mentorship Class 4 | A New Way of Human Being Can Begin

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

TITLE - Mentorship Class 4 — A New Way of Human Being Can Begin

AUTHOR - Da Pah Ekara San

RECORDED - 15 February 2022

START TRANSCRTIPT:

Ohami vish imzaia’e! Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San o Da Pahdasan Kalynda San o Da Akeyan’shi imzaia’e honoleia.

How wonderful to be here with you all today. I feel like I should begin by saying, quite a few years that you have had I believe. And, as such, what a perfect time right now to come together, albeit digitally at this point, to come together all over the world to create community, to create unity and connection, and to prepare for a reality, a way of being, where perhaps now, you will look at some of the pieces of information that were shared years ago in different ways.

I still remember the good old days, as some would say, when Da Jeshua San was traveling through the United States in 2007, and I was invited in for a class in Mount Shasta. That class most of you know as “The New Energy Human.” And in that class, I spoke of the splintering of human consciousness. I spoke of the splintering of awareness and of the mind that is the result of working with the many technological tools that you have become accustomed to, let’s say. I spoke of what at the time was a relatively new invention, the iPhone and the smartphone and the beginning of all these various tools. Of course, you already had your computer systems and your internet systems and your telephone systems, and before that even the handwritten word and the printed word.

Now, I am not saying – and I never have, of course – that any of these things are either good or that they are bad. They are mere tools, ultimately, that you can use in either level of consciousness that you would choose to situate yourself in, let’s say. Much like the classic example that a knife can be used to cut bread or to cut skin. One is more advantageous than the other, let’s say. So, the same with these types of tools.

But, of course, over the course of the years that you have been using these systems – for better or for worse; let’s leave that in the middle – you cannot deny that for many on Earth, they have become a second nature. Many people live with these devices, by now literally attached to their hand or, otherwise, to their wrist. And many people, of course, find this very cool and sci-fi and tech. And it is! It is cool, don’t get me wrong! Akeneically speaking, I personally have been involved in the creation of much a Sci-Fi manifestation on Earth. Think of “Star Trek” or “Babylon 5” or those types of creations, all have the signature and the thumbprint, if you will – or by now, the eye-scan you should say, or face-scan – of ascended life and akeneic reality intermingled with them in one way or another.

So, again, these things are great uses of imagination. But that is the key. What do you do then with that imagination? Because for many humans on Earth, the question could be asked, “Who would you be today if it were not for these portals that you call phones and screens and laptops and desktops and TV screens and such?” Who would you be?

Who would you be if these screens had only continued to operate on the level of information and expression of consciousness, rather than the systems that have been put in place through your notifications and your different apps and what have you not that will all constantly pull your attention into the now moment, but into a very different now moment than the one that you potentially were originally creating.

And I know of this in the time between 2007 and 2009 when I, myself, was hanging around much more often. And now, Da Pah Kwan Yin San knows of this, too. As we try to reach you, especially during these years of so-called ‘lock-down’ as your prison wardens like to call it, I also spoke about that back in 2007, reality being a prison that was being built all around you. These things are all connected, of course.

As this was being built around you, and we continued to try and reach out to you in these digital and technological ways, we ourselves are limited to sending emails and sending notifications onto your devices, and trying to get into the – I see the gentleman over there wearing the octopus symbol, a very good sign – trying to get into the octopus that is social media that has its tentacles in all of your parts of life, in all of your devices and such, in order to try and reach each other.

So, that is what has been happening over the years. But as I say, who would you be today if these things would have stayed on an informational level and not on a distractive level, like they have become today? Who would you be without the addiction of being called towards an app or a function or a game or a piece of information, let’s call it ‘news-sance’ – that’s the full word for news, by the way, nuisance. They shortened it because it is easier to say over the years. Da Ami San, I see, is here. She worked in the industry. She’ll know what I am talking about.

So, yes, you look at these things and you wonder. Who are you? Who are you? Where do you stop? Where do you end? Where do your thoughts, does your sphere of consciousness end and where does the sphere of consciousness that could be considered an influence on your thoughts, where does that begin?

These are not questions that we are going to answer today, but they are questions I want to present you with at the beginning of this, our journey into the mastery of white space training and, therefore, also the beginning of our journey into Eja’i Chi Pah.

Eja’i Chi Hono’lyn’vah Pah

This first part, these first classes that will be presented now, Eja’i Chi Hono’lyn’vah Pah, or the mastering of white space, has everything to do, in a way, with your attention: where you place your attention, where you put your focus.

Now, as humans on this Earth, of course, everyone knows that it is not so much time that is money and nor is it data that is money. It is focus that is money – or at least you should say, it is focus that is power.

For many generations in this world, those like yourselves, everyone on this Earth, your ancestors included, have been heavily influenced by the presence of power, not in an empowering way, a power that presents itself in a separate, disconnected way to yourself, in a way of authority, in a way of dominance, often in the way of a hidden hand.

Now, this hand over this last period of years, of course, has no longer been so hidden. It is through creations such as the beloved Mr. Icke and others that these points of attention have been brought to your awareness over the years, and all of the things that have been for so long considered conspiracy theory, things that seemed too fantastical for most people to even consider, now, have become commonplace knowledge. They are in the nuisance every day. After your dashboards with your Corona figures and those sorts of things that you see, come all of the things that once were the content of the bowels of the internet, you could say, where people had to go and seek for information. And before that, the hidden content of libraries and meetings all over the Earth, now is common knowledge.

This brings a wonderful advantage to human consciousness because it offers the opportunity for the raising of a question, and the question is, “Who am I?” And out of that question comes forth, “Where am I? What am I doing here? What do I want to do here?”

Now, from that perspective, human life is undergoing its greatest change. Everyone on this planet now, whether they be in a family oriented situation or whether they are completely traveling as a lone wolf through this reality, either side of that spectrum is questioning themselves. Whether they are aware of it or not. Whether it is conscious questioning or subconscious questioning.

The proof, in this case, is in the pudding! And the pudding, in this case, is your external reality, that very reality that back in 2007 or 2009, or as late as 2018 and 2019 in your timeline, still presented itself to most as a very gentle world, a very soft world, and even though (on the periphery for most) very negative things, such as world hunger and such, were going on, it was easy to pretend for most, especially in western cultures that this was not happening to you. It was easy to choose to put this in your blind spot because the challenges of modern day life with its splintering, as just discussed, that, of course, isn’t only happening through various tools and devices, but also through demands and through the splitting up of the human being in various expressions of the self, has, ultimately, led to the fact that you now have come to this ultimate question as a species.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

1 Like