Study Of The Pah | Moving into Body Breath

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - As is the case with many metaphysical miracles that are hiding in plain sight, the human breath is often overlooked, both by those aware of its importance and those that are not.

In this brief, 5 minutes long Supporting Video to The Study of The Pah, Da Pah Kwan Yin San brings the Akeyan’shi a very simple but equally empowering ascension exercise, focusing on our breath, that companion to our body that journeys alongside us with every heartbeat.

In this exercise, you will be pointed towards the difference between the breath of the mind and the breath of the body, making this most common ascension practice into an active presence in your daily life.

TITLE - Moving into Body Breath

AUTHOR - Da Pah Kwan Yin San

RECORDED - Vilamoura, Portugal - 15 April, 2018

START TRANSCRIPT:

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: I am Da Kwan Yin San.

In conclusion to this session, I would like to leave you a simple exercise. It is not an exercise per se, but it is a type of awareness and it has to do with your breath. Based on everything that has been said in this particular session by the beings, including myself, about the vibratory space and the tonal space and what lies beyond and what we have said with regards to vibratory habits, I would like to invite you to think of your current way of breathing as a vibratory habit – not the concept of the in-breath and the out-breath itself, but rather the rhythm of your breath.

People on Earth they breathe as though they are constantly drowning, constantly choking, constantly swallowing their own vibratory residue, whether breaths are fast or unruly or whether they are slow. That does not matter. What matters is what is doing the breathing. And in my observations I find often that what is doing the breathing is the personality, is the mind, the emotional body – everything that goes with that.

As an Akeyasan or anywhere else on the Pah, however, you have an opportunity to reintroduce yourself to your breath. While you believe most of the time that your breathing happens automatically, it actually is happening through the mind. It is happening as an act of survival.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

5 Likes