Study Of The Pah | Remembering Metaphysical Expression

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - In this video, recorded March 7, 2020, Da Pah Kwan Yin San presents a packed hour of information on the topic of metaphysical expression (dahlyn) and many concepts that touch upon it, such as the notion of metaphysical experience (vahlyn).

Da Pah Kwan Yin San also shares more about her own history as an ascension student on the path and connects it to the functions of Da Pahdasan’ka and Da Pahdasan and to what they mean in your life as an akeyasan. Also discussed is the kakra system vs the chakra system, and much more.

All things that are touched upon in this video or that are discussed at length are to be explored further, in upcoming videos, but more essentially, within yourself, as per the concluding invitation that Da Pah Kwan Yin San presents.

Replies to this message by the student body are encouraged and invited either in the comments section or via e-mail directly to ascension@imzaia.world.

Click here for 2018 newsletter mentioned in broadcast.

Click here for 2018 videos mentioned in broadcast.

TITLE - Remembering Metaphysical Expression

AUTHOR - Da Pah Kwan Yin San

RECORDED - 7 March 2022

START TRANSCRIPT:

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: So, before we get started, why don’t we take a moment to simply focus on the movement of your breath, the in and out breath through the heart space, through the Akene.

Earlier today, we put out a message to Imzaia to connect to the Imzaia Merkavah, a collection, if you will, a metaphysical vessel, the Merkavah, which connects and unifies everyone that decides to connect to it through your personal Merkabah body.

And so, I invite you all to focus on that, on that connection, on the soul family community of Imzaia and Akeyasans worldwide.

And, as we do so, I invite you to put forth the expression that all that we will bring here today, that we will put forth here today, will be in the highest service to the whole and to all beings, in San.

So, is everybody ready?

Student Body: Yes!

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Yes? Okay.

Welcome to this Moment, Built on the Fabric of Love Itself

Beloved Imzaia, honoleia i imzaia’e and San’a’ke.

Welcome to my home, to Hana San Ka. I am Da Pah Kwan Yin San, and it is my great joy as always, and my great honor as well, to welcome you here to this moment, this moment that is built on the fabric of love itself.

We are here with all of the direct students that are currently available. They are in the audience here together. So, hi, guys! And I am also here with Da Pahdasan’ka.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Greetings to everybody. Ohami to all beings. It is a great pleasure for me to be here with Ascended Life, with you, in this moment together again. I am looking forward to it today.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: It certainly is, and I am, too. I am, too.

And we are also here with somebody else that you may not have met so far, except for on the website, Da Pahdasan Kalynda San.

Da Pahdasan Kalynda San: San’a’ke. Da’ka’ya. I am very happy to be here.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Yes, yes, we all are. It is such a wonderful, wonderful evening to all be together.

We are going to be taking you on quite a journey today, as I am planning to tell you more about not only the functions that you have heard just pronounced here, Da Pahdasan’ka and Da Pahdasan, but we are also going to be bringing you more information about things that I have touched upon in our last video. The metaphysical expression; we are going to be talking about the metaphysical experience that that expression generates, which we sometimes have labeled in previous work that we have put out in the last few months, the metaphysical calendar or the Vahlyn. We will be talking about that today, too. And there is going to be much more after that I am sure, as none of this is ever scripted, as we were just saying before we got started.

Is there anything that the two of you wish to contribute, before we get going?

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: I just want to say, thank you for being here. All the messages we continue to get and the support we are seeing is really enabling us to really feel a platform where this is possible. So, thank you to all of you out there and to everyone here for everything we are doing to make that happen. It is brilliant.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Very much so. I was actually saying before the recording, wasn’t I, that as we got started, as we worked our way to these recordings a few weeks ago, initially, there was a great resistance, a great buffer to get into the moment each time. But since today very strongly so, as I put out the message on social media with regards to all of you out there connecting to this moment, something changed, and rather than feeling pushed away, we felt pushed towards this moment. So, I hope that that is the same for all of you out there. Something is truly happening, and it is wonderful. It is wonderful, isn’t it?

Da Pahdasan Kalynda San: Yes, certainly.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Yes!

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: We are beginning to feel that platform that we used to feel before, and that is basically the collective Merkavah beginning to unify, and the essence of that community, which we so wanted to see, is beginning. So, it is an exciting moment.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Very, very exciting!

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

4 Likes