Study Of The Pah | Remembering the Rivers of San

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - In this video, recorded March 13, 2021, Da Pah Kwan Yin San presents a class on the rivers of san, providing you with a simple and efficient way to bring yourself to a state of peace and balance instantaneously.

When this state is achieved through working with the rivers of san, the akeyasan student can enter eja’i chi pah, or the practice of the Pah, and move beyond the finite reality of the ego/mind/personality construct and its grand illusions.

This is a packed 45 minutes presented by Da Pah Kwan Yin San in abundance and in infinite love for you and your ascension path.

Replies to this message by the student body are encouraged and invited either in the comments section or via e-mail directly to ascension@imzaia.world.

TITLE - Remembering the Rivers of San

AUTHOR - Da Pah Kwan Yin San

RECORDED - 13 March 2021

START TRANSCRIPT:

Beloved One, honoleia i imzaia’e. I am Da Pah Kwan Yin San and I welcome you to Hana San Ka, my home.

I am making this video in response to all of the beautiful messages that we have received in the last few days, in the last week, I guess, in response to all of the videos that we have been putting out and the information that we have been sharing. All of these things have very much touched our heart and our soul and our beingness. We are very grateful to see many of you on Imzaia World, but also on our social media engines, responding to these messages, responding to this information, recognizing San, recognizing the truth of that simplicity, and recognizing the truth of Da, Love. – It was beautiful.

So, in response to that, I would like to create this video to help you take the next step in these things. And, therefore, in this video, I am going to be talking to you about a little concept we like to call the Rivers of San.

Now, in… I guess, it was 2018, I wrote one of the newsletters I was putting out at that time about that particular topic, and I shared a beautiful image, created by Da Ekaraia Gaia San, who is one of the Hana Akeyasans here in Hana San Ka. And underneath it, I wrote a very simple text. And I am going to get it to read it to you right now.

Three of the Many Rivers of San

So, in this message that I put out in 2018, I wrote about the Ako’da, the Ake’da, and the Ado’ka, three of the many Rivers of San.

The Ako’da is a river or a flow of San that works very strongly with the Memory of the Now. I wrote back then, ‘to remember that the past is not where you live nor is the future a destination.’

This is a particular expression of Dahlyn, Ako’da, that works very well with the head kakra.

The next one I wrote about, was, ‘Ake’da, the Presence of the Now. Focus on it and venture far, far from the vibrational lands and habits of mind.’ One that works very well with the heart kakra or the Akene, but, of course, also with the other kakra system.

And finally, I wrote about Ado’ka. ‘Ado’ka, the Bringer of the Now. Focus on it and let yourself flow to the truth of who you truly are.’

So, the Memory of the Now, the Presence of the Now, and the Bringer of the Now – these are three of the many names of Rivers of San, which all are connected to the concept of the Now.

And underneath I wrote: ‘These are three of the many Rivers of San (apparently, I am consistent) that flow through the head kakra or de Akonai’da, the heart kakra or the Akene, and the belly kakra or the Adonai’ka. They are always available to stop any vibrational habit from taking you out of alignment with the true self and the All, beyond mental, physical, and vibrational reality.’

Now, I wrote this back in 2018 as a little reminder, let’s say, to help you understand the constant pull towards – as Da Jeshua San would describe it – the past of the self or the past of the other or the future of the self or the future of the other. Very simple concepts really that take you out of the simplicity of the Now.

But to truly explain to you more about the Rivers of San, I must take you into the head kakra for a minute. And that is why I drew that circle on that board before we got started here today.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

5 Likes