Study Of The Pah | Some Thoughts on Entering the Pah

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - “Could you explain the often misunderstood concepts of Trust and Surrender?” is the question, asked by Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San to Da Pah Lao Tze San, which opens this Supporting Video to The Study of the Pah.

TITLE - Some Thoughts on Entering the Pah

AUTHOR - Da Pah Lao Tze San

RECORDED - Vilamoura, Portugal - 15 April, 2018

START TRANSCRIPT:

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: The Pahdasan’ka may ask a next question or broach a topic for the benefit of the entire Akeyasan student body and the Pahdasan’ka may take his time.

I recommend in these scenarios, which will unfold for all of you regularly when you will be asked to bring forth a question or a topic that you do not search for it in your mind. The reason why we say, “take your time,” is because the Pahdasan’ka is invited to sit within the field of the Akeyasan student body and to let emerge from him that which must come, not from the mind, but merely from the self, the total self, the universal self. It is in a way a channeling of a question, a bringing forth. Do you understand?

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Yes.

For the benefit of the entire Akeyasan student body, could you explain the often misunderstood concepts of trust and surrender?

Da Pah Lao Tze San: Greetings.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Greetings Da Pah Lao Tze San.

Da Pah Lao Tze San: I am Da Pah Lao Tze San indeed! Well guessed! Yes, I could explain these concepts.

You bring up the topic of surrender. You bring up the concept of existing in a space that many craved to exist in from the moment the soul incarnates here. So, the only being, being part of you that can be doing the surrendering is that which is coming to an end, that which has resisted; that which has held on. And the space that you feel that being, part of you, surrender itself to itself, the space that surrounds you, is built upon the neutralized essence of that which was vibratorily held together in a tight and suffocating web. It is the vibratory space itself. It is the vibratory part of the self which has surrendered to open itself up to become the very landscape that it was so afraid or so desperate – or fill in any emotional state or any dramatic state here – to find, to enter into.

Now, as long as that process is continuing, the concept of – as you brought up earlier – the concept of trust or surrender, you, no matter how much you are in the landscape, you are still creating a past identity, even though now that past identity sits no longer in the present moment, but in the past.

So really, regarding this question, I would invite the student body to examine its vocabulary and its terminology and its very notion of reality creation itself. I believe that most students in the student body will find most likely for themselves that many of these building blocks, many of these concepts like surrender, trust and such, come with a vibrational backlog. They are not the concepts that many think they are and they have been inverted and introduced to the spiritual seeker of the 20th and 21st century through the new age paradigm and everything else that has surrounded that paradigm, as being positive words.

But, Pahdasan’ka, as you will understand, we do not seek to create a student that is weak, a student that needs to trust, a student that surrenders. We seek to create a student that is empowered, that understands these concepts and their origin and their very location in your larger universal body within the vibrational realm for what they truly are.

In other words, it would only benefit a self-serving, service to self oriented being – which I am not indicating at all, of course, that anyone in the student body is – it would only benefit such a being to continue working with the concepts of trust and surrender, etc., because they carry such inverted power.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Yes.

Da Pah Lao Tze San: The service to others or the being that seeks service to the whole can choose to eliminate these realities, not simply from its mind or its vocabulary, but from its very paradigm.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

5 Likes