Study Of The Pah | The Nature of the Soul

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - “What is the nature of the soul?” is the focus of this Supporting Video to The Study of the Pah. A conversation between Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San and Da Gaia San, which touches upon fundamental truths of human existence.

Da Gaia San offers a perspective on soul from the point of view of tonal space and brings vital insights to the Akeyasan Student Body regarding this often misunderstood concept.

TITLE - The Nature of the Soul

AUTHOR - Da Gaia San

RECORDED - Vilamoura, Portugal - 15 April, 2018

START TRANSCRIPT:

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: I am Da Kwan Yin San. We will have one more interaction in this Ekaraia session. For now, we will conclude with the Pahdasan’ka’s next question. Pahdasan’ka?

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: I have a question, which may sound really simple. The reason I ask this is twofold really. I am thinking of the Akenayan body and also, I would really like full clarification on this for myself. I have contemplated it a few times and would find it quite difficult I think if I was asked this question, to properly explain it. So, how ever simple it is going to sound, and it is really simple: what is the nature of a soul?

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: Why have you been contemplating the question?

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Well, I wondered if it would even exist in a tonal space.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San: It does not indeed.

Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San: Yes, that was going to be the second part of my question. So, I can’t quite know how to describe fully and understand it technically I suppose, why this would exist in a vibrational experience, knowing about the string of the oversoul, as we have learned. So, really, that was my question, to understand that technically.

Da Gaia San: Greetings to one and greetings to all. I am Da Gaia San. Thank you, Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San, for such a simple question.

A soul, as it is expressed in this vibratory and also this tonal reality field is ultimately a focal point. You have used words before like ‘containers of love’. A soul is a focal point that is birthed in cyclical sequences from oversoul totality to which it returns. A soul is a journey. A soul is a potential. A soul is not eternal. A soul can be infinite, but it is not eternal. It has a beginning and it can go on infinitely, until its function, which I will describe in a minute, is complete. But at that point, its reason for existence ceases to be.

A soul allows a focal identity of consciousness to be born, an expression to be born and to be given a vessel, a vessel that you would not consider physical. Instead, it is made of energy. It is the only energy that has the ability to not disrupt itself, to not ultimately collapse as it exists in the tachyonic realm. Energy that normally passes through the tachyonic realm dissolves, as you know. This type of energy is in favor of the life force of consciousness itself and, therefore, can temporarily, but what you call ‘infinitely’ sustain the focal point that needs to be sustained in order for expression and expansion to occur.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

5 Likes