The Age of A.I. - How Far Is Too Far? with Robert Downey Jr

Robert Downey Jr. hosts a brand new YouTube Originals series - The Age of A.I. Discover the most innovative and leading technologies that will change the world forever.

In this first episode, How Far Is Too Far:

• Can A.I. make music?
  • Can it feel excitement and fear?
  • Is it alive?
  • Will.i.am and Mark Sagar push the limits of what a machine can do.
  • How far is too far, and how much further can we go?
4 Likes

Da’ka’ya for sharing :heart:
Really enjoyed watching
:heart: :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

Da’ka’ya for posting this fascinating video. Interesting to see the similarities with personality: the way emotion is taught, or when they for instance speak about ‘machine learning’; recognizing a pattern is enough to create the visual of the bike, and then the topic of free will at the end. It would be great to hear more about the metaphysical perspective! :rainbow:

4 Likes

San’a’ke :heart: Yes Da Amy San, especially with the patterns is interesting.
Looking forward also to hear more about this.
Eja’i imzaia’e :heart::pray:t3::heart:

2 Likes

Da’ka’ya for posting - I really enjoyed watching this! Very interesting, and will watch the rest of the series, for starters, and def will consider this more from the metaphysical perspective :sparkling_heart: Offhand, it seems to me, humanity has already imagined much more via science fiction, for example; we’re going there already; and if one considers the unlimited potential of creator/creation, we may have already been there but don’t fully remember; and, as we continue to remember the truth of who we are, may very well create awesome expansion in this area. It will be interesting to observe how we as a collective continue to address advancements in A.I. along with consciousness, free will, feelings vs. emotion, and the like, and to see what Elon Musk does!