The Study of Vibration | Session 154

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - In the two week period between the recording of Sessions 153 and 154, Da Jeshua San and the Fellowship make the decision to fly from the US mainland to Big Island, Hawaii. There, they temporarily settle down in a wonderful location in Kealakekua Bay, where the team prepares for a gathering of international students of Da Jeshua San & ascended life: a lemurian soul family reunion event, with massive, awesome soul expansion for everyone that attended at the time.

As always, all recordings that were made during the lemurian event became available as free sessions on Imzaia’s ever evolving websites. The Session that you are about to listen to, SOV 154, as well as its follow-up Session, SOV 155, was recorded on the night most event attendees arrived on Big Island, which led to a true celebration of reconnection, and the recording of “A Celebration of Free Energy” in two parts, by Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San and Da Pah Ekara San.

Enjoy this potent lecture by Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San, which discusses the metaphysical concept of Free Energy from many unexpected perspectives, including a direct training experience on Free Energy and its connection to the Akene, that you are invited to enter into at this time of your Study of Vibration.

TITLE - A Celebration of Free Energy, Part 1

SERIES - The Cosmic Manifest

AUTHOR - Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San

RECORDED - Kealakekua Bay, Big Island, Hawaii | September 18, 2007

START TRANSCRIPT:

And so it is.

Dear Imzaia, dear Shaumbra, dear Lightworkers, and dear Energy Weavers, that I and my companions sit here in front of you tonight on this most sacred, energetically loaded of days, in this most beautiful of energies. And it is indeed a privilege for myself and all the others to sit here in front of you.

As usual, we do not talk solely to those who are present here in body tonight, but we talk of and to all the others that will listen to this or read this in some way at a later point in the timeline. We talk to all of you. And we ask those who are here tonight to open your hearts for all of the others who are there in different points of space and time, listening to these messages, reading these messages, for they are all family. They are all one. And you are just a heartbeat away from all of these other people living, breathing, enjoying themselves, worrying about themselves and others at other places, different places of planet Earth.

When I say ‘I and my companions’, then tonight ‘I’ means Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San. And, of course, all of the others that are included, that are included in this energy, in these words and also present in your heart, are energies, Masters like Da Pah Ekara San, Da Kryon San, Da Jeshua San, Da Tobias San, Da Pah Kwan Yin San – all of them are here tonight and many more. And next to that, there is also angelic presence here, angelic presence going by the names such as Da Michael San, and Da Gabriel San, and Da Raphael San, Da Daniel San, and all of the others. We use many different names, but we are all one, much in the same way as you are using many names, even for yourselves sometimes. And yet, all of these aspects of you are all one and you are all one, blending with us today.

The 9-9-9 Portal

When we say this is ‘a high point of energetic days’, then this is truth, for we are on the 18th of September 2007. 2007, it has always been an important year in the mix of your timeline, but this is indeed a high day. For this is the zenith, as it were, of the special portal that has been talked about a great deal in the past, the 9-9-9 portal, beginning, of course, on September 9th, and moving on to September 18th (today), with a finish on September 27th.

Now, you have heard that this portal, the 9-9-9 portal, is about endings, letting go of that which used to be you and inviting the I Am that I Am Presence that can be you, and it has always been you at any giving point in the timeline. So, this 9-9-9 portal is about endings.

And after this, once you have crossed this portal, once you have crossed this little piece of time and space, then you will move into three months of a type of null energy where, after the ending of all things, there always is a type of death, there always is a type of letting go. It is even said (and it is indeed true) that every soul, once it crosses the veil again to leave the material form and move into the freer types of energy, takes some time to rest, takes some time to recuperate, takes some time indeed to evaluate everything that has gone before and decides which pieces of the past experience, of the past life can indeed be taken to the core self and which pieces were not so very interesting and were interesting experience onto itself so it can be let go.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

3 Likes