The Study of Vibration | Session 156

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - While continuing their stay in Kealakekua Bay, on Big Island, Hawaii, the imzaia fellowship & Da Jeshua San carry on hosting their lemurian retreat, attended by imzaia & direct students that represented a wide spectrum of nationalities.

Recorded at night, Session 156 features Da Pah Ekara San, who presents a talk on a variety of topics, most notably the idea of expectations and their influence on the mind and choices of humanity. The original title of this Session is “How Dare You” and was chosen specifically by Da Pah Ekara San to address the importance of standing up for truth, sovereignty, and of removing the restrictions and parameters of one’s own making from one’s experience of life.

TITLE - How Dare You?

SERIES - The Cosmic Manifest

AUTHOR - Da Pah Ekara San

RECORDED - Kealakekua Bay, Big Island, Hawaii | September 21, 2007

START TRANSCRIPT:

Greetings, my beloved, I am that I am Da Pah Ekara San, that energy, which is a part of you at all given times; an energy that no longer (and has never) defined itself as based on something that has a beginning, a middle, and an end, but an energy that is free; an energy that just flows from one place to the other and back again in an infinity circle, in an infinity sign that continuously reinvents itself.

I am called by many names and by many different functions. One of those functions that has popped up in the past is ‘King of the New Lemuria’. But once we used the word ‘King’ in your language, it tends to put up a specific energy field that brings you in a negative spiral. And before we continue tonight, before I and my companions that are here with me continue tonight, I would like to again explain to you the concept of King, the concept of president, and the concept of all these other things, all these other government functions, based on the new Lemurian energy.

For you see, when you look at the word ‘King’ here in this reality, in this time and in this space that you inhabit, you think of a person who is above everyone else. You think of a person who is governing everyone else. And you might wonder if this governing that is going on is based on freedom, is based on love, and is based on joy. Most of the time, in this era at least, it is based on something, which is not in the best interest for all people. When we use the word ‘King’, it means a sovereign type of servant, a servant to the people, someone who translates the energy of all the akeneic cells combined as one, bringing them in and making sure that the highest good for everyone is achieved.

So, let this be known that you are all Kings and Queens at the same time. You have no real sex, no real gender. You have no real age. You have no real names. You have no real limits to the bodies that you sit in. You are all one. You are all linked together, and when you look at another person, this is just an illusion of your senses, telling you that you are sitting opposite someone else, while really, you are just looking into the eyes of another aspect of yourself. Of course, you know all of this, but we just wanted to remind you before we continued with the message today that we want to bring you today.

Free Energy is Here

And this is quite interesting, for as we have told you, as Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San has told you last time, you are entering into an area of free energy. And this has to do with that which you call ‘the photonic belt’. This is a universal phenomenon. It is a universal phenomenon of light, a place in this galaxy that has been created by the consciousness of All That Is, of All That Exists really. And this photonic belt is now completely immersing planet Earth and most of the parts of this galaxy that you sit in right now – or at least that you believe to be sitting in right now.

So, with this free energy that is now part of All That Is, that is part of your very heart, your very core, it is different than ever before, the type of message that we need to bring in. For you see, our messenger, the one that we communicate with at mostly every single moment of time, he usually asks us – and she usually asks us, “What is the message going to be about tonight? What are you going to be talking about tonight? What kind of information? And can I just have a little glimpse inside so that my nerves may be put at ease so that everything can blend together a little bit, and I can prepare myself?”

Well, usually, we gave into this request. We usually said, “Yes, of course! This is the summary of the things that are going to be said.” And sometimes, we tended to change things that were going to be said at the moment of speaking. But, to us, to all of us – not just me, but to all of us – things have changed as well. We, too, can be more free now than ever before. We have again the freedom of connecting with all of you at the time of speaking. And not the way that it used to be in the past. We used to just look at your lives, the things that were going on in your lives, and we were with you a couple of hours beforehand, you see. We were blending with your already.

Now, there is no such thing. There is no such blending going on, for how can blending occur in that which you call ‘the past’? This is what you often do. You do it with your schedules. You do it with the people you are going to meet in any instance: be it during a meeting, be it during a gathering of friends where you just go for drinks and good conversation. Once you get into your car or you get onto your bike or get onto your feet to go towards the meeting that you might have, you have a tendency of already creating an image of how things are going to be like. You create the image because you have been taught to create the image.

Image, by the way, is a very important term in an old age, is it not? Image is everything. Face is everything because if you lose face, then you lose a specific image. This is how things used to be run, but no longer.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

3 Likes

San’a’ke :yellow_heart:
I am fascinated
in experiencing how Ekaraia’s
continue to bring change and
expansion in me.

Hearing this one, listening to the
words, recognizing the content from
hearing this one before.
It’s not that I hear words I haven’t heard
before, but :yellow_heart:

I notice clearly what has been shared before,
this is more than just words being spoken,
there is an energy transmision as well…

I am grateful to experience the impact this Ekaraia has on me Now :hugs::sun_with_face::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Da’ka’ya for sharing your experience, Da Hono’shi Kim San.
:rainbow::pray::rainbow:
Yes, there is much more going on than the words being spoken. As you are aware, these sessions are always in the Now and are strongly inter-creational with the One that is inter-acting with them. :orange_heart:

By the way, are you aware that you can now sign up on Imzaia World with different options of inter-action? Check it out here: Create an Account – Imzaia World :sunny:

With Love,
the imzaia crew :rocket:

3 Likes