The Study of Vibration | Session 158

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - The day after Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi San’s recording of Session 157, Da Jeshua san — together with the imzaia fellowship and the lemurian retreat attendees — travels to Waipi’o Valley, on Big Island, Hawaii, with the intent to experience the arrival of, and the very first class by, Da Lemuaya San. As you will hear in Session 158, however, that intention was thwarted, although the trip to Waipi’o Valley was made.

Sessions 158, 159, and 160, presented the following day on Black Sands Turtle Beach by Da Kuthumi San, Da Lemuaya San, and Da Pah Ekara San, respectively, touch upon the metaphysical reasons behind this mark that was missed and how the deviation occurred. More importantly, however, Da Kuthumi San’s class, as well as the next two, introduce the student to a different set of choices, another way of being, that can be chosen for, as initially theoretically, and ultimately practically, they teach the student about these types of triggers for the mind and the akeneic reality that is always present behind those distortions.

TITLE - Triggers for the Mind

SERIES - The Cosmic Manifest

AUTHOR - Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San

RECORDED - Black Sand Turtle Beach, Big Island, Hawaii | September 25, 2007

START TRANSCRIPT:

My dearest, dearest Imzaia, good afternoon to all of you. How are you all doing? Are you happy? ‘Oh, yeah, oh yeah, I am so happy. Hoo, hoo!’ Are you in love?

Akeyasans: Yes!

Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San: ‘Yeah.’ I love you, too. Are you free?

Akeyasans: Yes!

Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San: Okay, that starts to look like something.

Anyway, on this glorious of days I actually said I wouldn’t be here, but I am here anyway. It is my privilege to bring to you an energy, a free energy that we have titled anyway, and this energy message that I would like to deliver you is going to be simply called ‘What a day!’ For you know, Imzaia, even though you are transforming energy, dark energy into light energy, even though you are on this glorious mission of yours, even though you are doing all the things that you must do in order to get there and if you are doing all the work, even though all of these things, sometimes your day can really, really suck, can’t it not? Oh yes, you can have really bad days.

The Concept of Potention

I want to tell you in particular about the different way of experiencing a day, the different way you will experience a day for instance, glorious, glorious creature over there, or you will experience a day, even more glorious creature over there, or how you will experience a day, you see? It is all about perception; it is all about perspective, and what I will introduce now is the concept called ‘potention’. It is all about potention.

Look at your day, yesterday. We are now, as I am saying these words, in the third day of your gathering, the gathering of the Lemurian experience. The second day came right after the supposed ‘day of death’ that you had, that experience that you had in the Place of Refuge, in the Pool of Death, remember? That death was the letting go of traits of the personality that you have been carrying for such a long time. You carry your personality around everywhere you go and then you will think you are in the heart. No, no, no, no, no! You are in the web of personality. It is not because you are listening to some good music, and the tune is nice, and you are buzzing; it is not because you feel happy because the sun is shining on your face that you are in the heart.

This is a very tricky thing indeed and it is there because of personality, you see? Much in the same way as those two ducks are fucking over there, your personality fucks with you. – Well you know, when I come in, peacocks like to appear. Now ducks are fucking, it is beautiful, isn’t it?

Akeyasans: It is nice to see.

Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San: Yes, yes, yes. The fucking duck. This shall now for ever been known as ‘the Fucking Duck Place’. It is a sacred Hawaiian ground.

So anyway, I was talking to you about personality… I am distracted. Does anybody know how long two fucks can duck?

Akeyasan: It is not easy.

Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San: It looks very difficult, yes. Oh, there is a third one!

Akeyasan: It is all about balance.

Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San: Isn’t this beautiful? We are having a fight. I love it. I love it. So …

Akeyasan: Okay, we are ready.

Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San: Yes, we are ready again. Oh yes, the father was looking out for his daughter duck.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

2 Likes