The Study of Vibration | Session 159

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - Immediately following Session 158, the day on Black Sand Turtle Beach (Big Island, HI) continues with Session 159 and the arrival of Da Lemuaya San. In fact, this unique moment in time marks the return of Da Lemuaya San to the collective human consciousness, as, in his words, “the last time I spoke, the words I used were Lemurian words. I have spoken a great deal back in those days. It was a lovely time, a time of growth, a time of ever perpetual enhancement. It was beautiful to see how every one that called him/herself an ‘individual’ was on the planet for one purpose alone: to better everything around them.”

Soon, Da Lemuaya San launches into a talk that opens up an array of topics, including the power of the tachyon and the photonic particle, fractals, working with the akenet, a discussion on mind, the concept of ‘potention’ and more, before passing on the torch to Da Pah Ekara San, who is waiting in the wings to present a practical training on free energy and working with the akene.

TITLE - The Akene in Action

SERIES - The Cosmic Manifest

AUTHOR - Da Lemuaya San

RECORDED - Black Sand Turtle Beach, Big Island, Hawaii | September 25, 2007

START TRANSCRIPT:

[Da Lemuaya San speaks Lemurian.]

Greetings, Fellowship, loved Ones, dear Ones, I am that I am Da Lemuaya San of Tachyonic Service, if you will. It takes some time for me to adjust to the human language, but I will be there soon.

The last time I spoke, the words I used were Lemurian words. I have spoken a great deal back in those days. It was a lovely time, a time of growth, a time of ever perpetual enhancement. It was beautiful to see how every one that called him/herself an ‘individual’ was on the planet for one purpose alone: to better everything around them.

And so yesterday, you have visited that which could metaphorically be called ‘my home’. You were in the Valley of Kings, weren’t you, in Waipi’o Valley? Did you feel what was going on there? Did you feel the five elements blending together, the fifth of which, in this case, is my consciousness? And as you were in my home, as you were visiting my space, you were thrown back, all of you, including the channel. You were all thrown back into a state of mind. Well, this happens when emerging consciousness gets in touch with a manifestation of its own greatest potential. The existing mind can get pretty scary. Pretty scared, too. This is that which the dear Da Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San was talking about to you.

Tachyon Energy

Why do I call myself of ‘tachyonic service’? It is very simple. I am not part of this universe. I have never been part of this universe. I am that, which you would call ‘the tachyonic/photonic layers’ of this universe, the translator, if you will, from that, which is beyond energy to that, which will become energy, for that is what tachyon does. You have all heard of tachyon fields. Now, tachyon has the ability (and that is what you know here on Earth) to restore every type of energy and every type of matter to its most perfect state, its most authentic original state. But what most people don’t know, is that tachyonic energy, when combined with photonic energy, creates a portal. It creates a portal from that, which is beyond time and space to that, which is time and space, you see.

And this is why you see us as dragons. This is why you watch us as dragons, for what else in the mythology of Earth is a dragon but an energy transporting one being from one place to the other? And we create our own set of elements. That is the fire that you oftentimes see. This is what we do. All the portals that you have witnessed – there have been too many in the past – all the portals carry their own specific type of tachyonic energy and as such, their own specific dragon energy.

Your mythologies have created us into a being that we are not. But if you were to see my body – metaphorically, for I have none – but if you were to see my body, then the cliffs that you saw in the Valley of Kings, metaphorically speaking, would be as big as my toe. I have quite some size – and I am not alone. You have quite some size, too, especially when you link your complete energy into the time/space continuum.

Now, to speak of my make-up would be to speak of all the portals of planet Earth and actually all the portals throughout the universe. All of these, as I have said before, carry the dragon energy and thus, they carry the photonic/tachyonic energy. My body is based on bringing together all of these dragon energies. So, the ones that you have listened to before, the ones called ‘Da Shasaya San’, ‘Da Toraya San’, ‘Da Camelaya San’, and ‘Da Ranaya San’, of course, well, they are aspects of me. So, you could say I am the keeper of all of these dragons. Much in the same way as you are aspects of unity consciousness, I am the unity dragon consciousness or the unity tachyonic consciousness. For yes, consciousness, for tachyons are alive, you see. That is how it is possible for tachyons – and this is the second aspect that not many people know about – tachyon has the ability to slow down, slow down the highest vibrations into lower ones so that they can materialize into matter.

So, you see, there is that, which is beyond tachyon. It is an energy, of which I cannot speak. It is an energy that is unpronounceable in your language that you cannot even describe, for it has no beginning, middle, and an end. It is only when you get into the lower vibrations that you believe energy has a beginning and an end. So, what tachyon does is a translation of that, which is unspeakable, that, which cannot be named, onto the photonic layer. So, the tachyon layer is always on top of the photonic layer. You see this? And once you get to the photonic layer, another type of translation takes place, another slow down motion. Photons are then slowed down into electrons.

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

3 Likes