The Study of Vibration | Session 165

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

SUMMARY - The following two hours with Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San were recorded during the closing celebrations of the 2007 New Lemurian Retreat on Big Island, Hawaii. In the hours after the recording of the previous SOV Session with Da Pah Ekara San, who discussed the manifestation of free energy, some attendees who had booked early flights were forced to leave instantly. The remaining group was invited back to Da Jeshua San’s private residence, where love, joy, and wine began flowing freely.

As you will hear, this recording – A Trinity Talk on Free Energy and Grace – by Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San is filled with the joyous momentum that was built during the weeklong gathering and shares its promise of transformation and liberation with all those that choose to open their hearts in service to the whole.

TITLE - A Trinity Talk on Free Energy and Grace

SERIES - The Cosmic Manifest

AUTHOR - Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San

RECORDED - Big Island, Hawaii | September 30, 2007

START TRANSCRIPT:

And so it is.

Greetings, dear Ones, I Am, yes, I Am Da Ojadasan’ka Adamus Valen San and I would like to invite all of you now into this sacred space, this energy that has been created by not just you, not just the ones who are sitting here in these chairs, but also those who are far removed from here, who you believe to be in the illusion of time and space because you push them away, right? Well they aren’t away; they are always here.

And might I just add before we begin, it is bloody hot in here and this body is sweating like hell. I like this sensation.

I have some things I would like to add, Imzaia, before we go into the Trinity Talk, so if you just bear with me here for a few minutes, things that Da Pah Ekara San has seen in a different light. Now, I know that last time I spoke – I spoke to a group like this one – I told all of you I would be partaking in these classes as well. I would be a student just as you are because I and many other energies like me, they all… they all sit in an old type of energy and we are all moving towards a new energy.

Now, Da Pah Ekara San is an energy that came in especially to bring everybody into the new, so to speak. So, that is why most of us are also following what you are doing. We are following your classes. And we are not just assisting you, as Ejakasan’da Kuthumi Valen San would have it, my good old friend. We are also learning, not just together with you, but especially from all of you. We are learning how you are handling this free type of energy, how you are working with it, how you are integrating it into yourselves. I have always been known to be one who is very keen on learning and so I like to see what this is doing to your bodies.

You have no idea yet; you think you are letting go of the body. You think you are letting go of the illusion. What you are doing actually is you are making the body more real, more real so than ever, and in the free energy a real body is a body that is not limited by its dimensions. It is not limited by its height or its width. It is not limited by the age of its cells. It is something that is undefined. It is something that is always there. It is artistic; it is an expression of art.

Free Energy and Art

Now, in my life (long time ago, I might add) I have, you know, tried to create some paintings. I have tried lots of things and I am very happy none of you were friends of mine back then because I would have bored you, showing you all of my paintings that really did not go anyplace. In the end, I am very happy that one of my houses I was living in – I had a lot of money back then – one of my houses I was living in, it burned down, taking away all of the art I was collecting, luckily.

But I have tried my hand at being an artist, and although I never managed to be an artist during my life, I must say and I must claim my own artistry after my life as Da Adamus Germain San was over, for I learned what energy is truly all about. I learned that energy is something that never will keep its form any longer than the one observing it makes it keep its form.

And isn’t this just what art is about, my beloved Imzaia? If you have an artist who has a gallery and he has sixteen paintings on the wall, or maybe a poet reading a line of poetry somewhere in a hallway, and this poet or this artist, this painter, he has many people come to listen or to watch his art, is it not so that this is different art depending on the person who is observing it? Is it not so that these works of art – a photographer as well – that these works of art change depending on the energy interacting with it?

Now, this is the basis for free energy. If I am looking at a painting, if you are looking at a painting, it is not the same painting. If I am looking at a person and you are looking at a person, it is not the same person. If I am listening in on a discussion, if I hear someone say something… You have these things going on in your lives a lot: you will have a moment in time, yes, you will have a moment in time and you will have a couple of people there, and then someone says something, which might be controversial, especially to others. And all of a sudden, some minutes later or even some days later, there is a fight. And why is there a fight? Because that person said something. What did he say? What he said could be the very same sentence, and you could be listening to it and you could be listening to it and you could have listened to it. It is not the same energy; you know this. And it happens all the time.

So, how do you expect to define free energy? What Da Pah Ekara San is giving you is a way in, so to speak. But what you should avoid is too much chitchat about these things. What he is telling you – and I have seen this for myself as I was attending your class today and I was listening in on what you were all thinking and how you were trying to cope with the energy of the information that was coming in. And I saw… I looked in one head and looked in the other head and I looked in a third head and I saw the information being processed quite differently. And then afterwards, I hear your conversations about it. I hear you trying to make sense of it. And how do you make sense of it? You sit together in a room or in a car and you talk about it. You try to convince each other of your truth. You try to say, “No, no, no, no, no, this is what he actually meant because the infinity sign runs through there and all the things are happening this way and that way…” It is free energy, and that means that what you are hearing and what you are hearing and then, after that, what you are interpreting and what you are interpreting is quite different indeed.

This is the only way that free energy can be experienced. It is about being an artist and not just being an artist because you are creating something. It is also about being an artist of perspective. And that means that your artistry can be found in the way you are experiencing something.

And then again, there is a third point to add. It is not just about the way you are creating things and it is not just about the way you are experiencing things – and all of these things are unique, yes. It is also in the way that you allow others their own perception. And this is so very important.

Now, I know that some of you might go into a frame of mind right now, saying, “Okay, so that means that other people… Fuck them! You know, they are not important. The way they’re thinking is different than the way I’m thinking, so…” Yes, yes, but the true artistry is blending all of these different perceptions and making sure none of the perceptions are in conflict with one another, yes?

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

1 Like