The Study of Vibration | Session 337

Visit Imzaia World for free transcript

Session 337, the fifth installment of the Solar Activations webinar, presented as a two hour conversation between Da Pah Kwan Yin San, Da Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys San, and the Akeyasan Student Body in attendance, features many interesting experiences and questions that were had as the result of the first four installments (Sessions 333 – 336).

There is no denying that a major shift is happening. Effects can be felt on physical, psychological, mental, and energetic levels. This is not surprising, according to Da Pah Kwan Yin San, given that the Kakra system is being activated further, while at the same time the physical body is still mostly used to functioning in a vibratory space.

Weird things are happening to the Grand Illusions, Da Pah Kwan Yin San continues. Because time and space are now being translated through the Mer-Ka-Bah and the Mer-Ka-Vah bodies, the experience of the Grand Illusions has begun warping. Time, for instance, is randomly speeding up and slowing down. Alternate realities open up; things appear and disappear.

Da Pah Kwan Yin San also explains why Saturn (Da Menei’Ahni’Ish San) is a key player in the big change that is happening with the Grand Illusion of Form. We are living history, rewriting our past and our future as we expand. In the end, the negative results of the Saturn matrix will have completely been erased.

Other Topics Include…

Differences between the morphogenic and the morphogenetic field • What it means to have a body with a reversed polarity • The breakdown of the ley line system • Ascension customs • The vibrational limitations of the chakra system vs. the akeneic capabilities of the kakra system • Why Ascended Life represented itself as The Cosmic Twelve in the early Study of Vibration Sessions • Triggering the kakra system into awakening • Beyond the 12th vibration • Booting up the Mer-Ka-Bah • Why Consciousness has a speed of zero • Why contraction cannot happen in tonal space and beyond • New Earth Reality Mechanics • The responsibility is yours • The Inter-Creational Relationship to the solar system • And much more.

Originally Titled:

“The Solar Activations, Part 3.1” | AscendoSphere Webinars

3 Likes

A big shout out for all of the incredible Solar Activation sessions to lovingly acknowledge how valuable and appreciated the conversations between Da Pah Kwan Yin San and the Pahdasan’ka are as well as the empowering messages from our beloved solar system. These conversations are chock full of incredible up close and personal information and additional teachings… and a great opportunity to synthesize and integrate our experiences and all that we are learning and remembering through these sessions and all the Imzaia material.

I especially enjoyed the Pahdasan’ka sharing that this (life-changing movement from vibrational to tonal space) takes a little time to get used to and that Da Pah Lao Tze San is probably laughing, having privately shared that this is just the beginning, upon which Da Pah Kwan Yin San shares that it’s “child’s play”, really.

I find myself often recalling this interchange with a huge heart smile and am grateful, and I am very much looking forward to all the expansion that is still to come, with an internal knowing rising to the surface and expressing itself more and more in my reality every day.

Thank you with all my heart!
:two_hearts::pray::two_hearts:

2 Likes