The Trueman Show #54 David Icke

https://www.jornluka.com/the-trueman-show/the-trueman-show-54-david-icke/

Source: jornluka.com/the-trueman-show
December 16, 2021
Subtitled in Dutch

Introduction by Jorn Luka:

"For this 54th episode we went on an international trip again.
We visited none other than the man, the myth, the legend David Icke on The Isle of Wight and only about the trip there we could already fill a podcast. Something I would like to share with you. Marcel Messing made contact with David and made this podcast possible. Then someone came my way who wanted to take us to The Isle of Wight on his own plane. Something I am so incredibly grateful for.
That this has all succeeded is almost unimaginable. But I’ve found that what’s unimaginable is just in our range of possibilities. They are only beyond the imposed limitations in which we ourselves have come to believe, that’s all.

I am convinced that following your heart and thus fully going for what you believe in, brings you into contact with the unimaginable. Live from trust and what you need comes your way. Like an aircraft owner, who gives unconditionally because he wants to contribute to a common goal. This community (the new world) is so incredibly strong; people are ready for each other. If I’m positive about anything, it’s about the commitment and caring of the people who feel and understand that we have to do this together.

The above theme has also been mentioned in this podcast.
Because according to David, most people live under a suspended ceiling. A ceiling applied by believing and thriving in someone else’s reality. We have lost our true potential, which extends beyond our five senses, for many centuries. We also discussed what the past 30 years have been like for him. David has been predicting exactly what is about to happen for 30 years. He has been so incredibly demonized and ridiculed for this, but he has always continued to speak his truth. Something for which he has finally received recognition in recent years. This is also very nicely described in his latest and incredibly inspiring book called ‘Perceptions of a Renegade Mind’. A book of which the Dutch version has been published since this week and is now available in my webshop with a 10% discount. Absolutely recommended." - Jorn Luka

1 Like