Wholeness in Love | Da Pah Kwan Yin San

Conditional love is a perception disorder in which, in every moment, one denies one’s subconscious anger about the past & one’s subconscious fear about the future. This denial is then projected onto the partner / the other, in all meanings of the word.

Wholeness in love, universal love, then, is a state in which one realizes the infinite iterations of the past and the future; a realization, the result of expressing a state of love consistently and continuously, that culminates in a state of joy. The realization of this conduit into a state of joy, then, undeniably opens one’s heart to a state of freedom, which leads one to experience a state of truth.

This, then, is how one reaches the understanding that the state of life is what one truly is, always has been, and always will be. For this, one can feel an unbridled and unlimited state of gratitude; the expression of which leads to the experience of a state of infinite grace.

It is this simple perspective of San on one’s beingness that brings one to the center of the experience of a state of eternal well-being, which is when one begins one’s final approach (Vah) to the metaphysical bridge to the domain of Pah.

All of this can easily and effortlessly be accomplished, simply by being present, gently so. Take your lessons from the rocks, the plants, the trees, and the animals. See them written in the transformational nature of the elements themselves. It is for these reasons that you have placed them in front of you to begin with, so that you may come to the conclusion that only this, what is shared here, is real. All else is illusion.

7 Likes

Thank you, Da Pah Kwan Yin San, for this clear and simple message and the Presence and San with which it is so beautifully expressed, and felt, in the eternal music of the heart, with unbridled and unlimited gratitude.

The unconditional and eternal love, joy, freedom, truth, life, gratitude, grace, and well-being present in the wholeness of universal love, of San, expressed and experienced, is always simple, and very real.

5 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful and very empowering lesson in love :pray: I keep reading and rereading it, as this is a state of being I am focusing on being in at all times. By consciously putting the theory into practice on a consistent level as much as I can, I have started experiencing the truth of your words. Love begets love. Always expanding…

4 Likes

I am grateful that you both enjoy this little insight :pray: Somewhere between today and 10-10-2020, Pahdasan’ka Barak Solarys, along with ascended teachers of the metaphysical domain, and I, will begin broadcasts and more about topics such as this one. I’ll make sure they are posted here when they become available! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I, as well as many “others” will surely love every minute that is about to burst through the hearts of all in perfect timing and perfect love.:fire::boom:Thank you all for your ever present guidance and assistance, always and in all ways! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I love this teaching about love and regularly come back to it. Thank you very much for sharing it. :heart:

It is messages like these that can change one’s perspective, when they really hit home like this one did for me. It therefore makes my heart sing that broadcasts will be starting up soon and that topics such as this one this will reach many hearts! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes