Zero Point, Volume I: Messages From The Past

Source: Homo Superior University & Library YT Channel

Graham Hancock, a prolific British author and journalist widely known to a general audience through his theories involving ancient civilizations, presents a fascinating “all in one place” simple overview of conundrums regarding humanity’s past are not necessarily what mainstream thought and science embrace.

The main thesis of Hancock’s work is a proposed connection between the ancient cultures of Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Mesoamerica with a previous and more advanced ‘mother culture’ from which he believes later ancient cultures have emanated.

Enjoy!

Music
Often a Bird
Song 1 of 2
Mantra
Song 2 of 2
ARTIST
Wim Mertens & Wim Mertens Ensemble
ALBUM
Jardin clos
WRITERS
Wim Mertens
LICENSES
WMG, PIAS (on behalf of Usura); LatinAutorPerf, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, CMRRA, ASCAP, Audiam (Publishing), LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, and 8 Music Rights Societies

Note: This is Part I of an excellent multi-part series posted to Imzaia City, intended for all seekers of awakening, the evolution of consciousness, and an honest exploration of truth, each with a different focus that should not be missed! To search for all parts, use “Zero Point” in your search or see below to find all 4 parts.

All Four Volumes:

I. Messages From The Past: Zero Point, Volume I: Messages From The Past - #2 by Amber-San
II. The Structure of Infinity: Zero Point, Volume II - The Structure of Infinity
III. The Ark of the Covenant: Zero Point: Volume III - The Legacy of the Ark
IV. Beyond: Zero Point: Volume IV - Beyond

1 Like

Enjoy this conversation with Graham Hancock and Joe Rogan as well!: Graham Hancock’s Theory about Ancient Civilizations | Joe Rogan - YouTube