Zero Point: Volume IV - Beyond

Source: Monochrome Fox Media YT Channel:

Zero Point: Volume IV - Beyond explores the nature of consciousness, examining scientific discoveries that demonstrate the effect of consciousness on the material world and considering the implications. Did our ancient ancestors understand the true nature of consciousness centuries ago? It is time to venture Beyond the limits of our perceptions and into a realm of infinite information that is the Zero Point field?

In 2013 “Zero Point : Volume IV - Beyond” was released on the Vivid Pictures YouTube channel. The video was intended as a kind of psychedelic crescendo to a compilation of information deemed to be the most important I had absorbed in the years preceding the creation of the series. The framing of the video clips within a contextualized backdrop was intended to convey the importance of The Mystery of Human Consciousness and how the subject should not be trivialized in the way that it so often is within mainstream scientific circles. I now realize that the method of delivery was ill fitting to the purpose and so have re-edited the film as a straight informational presentation. This is probably the most important collection of information the Zero Point series has delivered.

All Four Volumes:

I. Messages From The Past: Zero Point, Volume I: Messages From The Past - #2 by Amber-San
II. The Structure of Infinity: Zero Point, Volume II - The Structure of Infinity
III. The Ark of the Covenant: Zero Point: Volume III - The Legacy of the Ark
IV. Beyond: Zero Point: Volume IV - Beyond